Friday, September 16, 2011

Midterm

Hey guys! So from what I understood from the email from Dr. Burton is that in our discusssion- the following questions need to be answered:

How have others helped me to understand folk knowledge?

How have others demonstrated progress towards the outcomes?

I wasn't quite sure how to prepare for this midterm discussion, so I printed out everyone's blog posts so I could take notes on how you guys have helped me understand folk knowledge and how we have demonstrated progress towards the learning outcomes of this class.

How are you all preparing? Any other approaches? Not sure what else to do...


-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good idea, i've been re-reading the blog posts doing the same sort of thing. I know that specifics and details will be really important. Also i'm re-reading the articles that we've been asked to read.

    ReplyDelete