Friday, September 2, 2011

Housekeeping

Hi group members.
Just a few things before our blog is completely ready:
  • I put the post schedule up on the blog. If I spelled your name wrong, please fix it or tell me, so I can fix it (I'm not exactly sure if I have editing privileges that you don't). Also, groups with 6 people in them are supposed to post Mon-Sat, so if one of you that is on Friday would be okay switching to Saturday, that would be good.
  • Everyone should read the blogging instructions
  • Post ideas for the blog name and layout as comments to this post.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. MOAB (Mother Of All Blogs)...... These Words Will Change the Internet..... Live From 321 MSRB....... Untitled2......Future Blog in the 10,000-Year Library..... Heavenly Circle..... Searching for an A+...... Chin Deep in Knowledge Institutions.... The House on Blog Hill.... "Reinventing Knowledge" and Other Short Stories.... From Alexandria to the Internet.... Mind Salad... OK THAT'S ALL I GOT!

    ReplyDelete