Tuesday, November 29, 2011

King James Bible Exhibit

When I went to the Bible exhibit the most interesting thing to me was the time-lines they had there. I love maps and graphs and I love to analyze them. the time-line was very illuminating. So much effort and time has gone into the publication of the Bible. It's crazy how many people have sacrificed everything including their lives for it. The devil has worked so hard to stop the Lord's work. I also enjoyed looking at the old Bibles. It's amazing to me how these very old artifacts have survived in such good condition.
That's really all I have to say. I really enjoyed the exhibit especially the time-lines. There have been blogs about the lighting and the way books are preserved so there really isn't a lot for me to talk about. It was definitely worth my while to go and I would recommend it to anyone to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment